List:       linux-fai
Subject:    CVS based $FAI
From:       Henning Glawe <glaweh () physik ! fu-berlin ! de>
Date:       2002-08-20 12:07:12

Moin,
at the moment I'm working on bugfixes for CVS bases $FAI. though the
code already works, it has still a few left and for that I wanted to
ask if anyone besides us is using it already ?

there is actually a change in the checkout code in subroutines, which
should better cope with locally changed data, i.e. should replace it
with the version from cvs... (and optionally saved locally changed data
with to logs...)

--
c u
henning