List:       linux-ext4
Subject:    Plans to evaluate the reliability and integrity of ext4 against power
From:       Shaozhi Ye <yeshao () google ! com>
Date:       2009-06-30 23:27:51

Hi there,

We are planing to evaluate the reliability and integrity of ext4
against power failures and will post the results when its done.
Please find attached design document and let me know if you have any
suggestions for features to test or existing benchmark tools which
serve our purpose.

Thank you!

--
Shaozhi Ye