List:       linux-ext4
Subject:    [Ext2-devel] Get vìagra for a great price.
From:       "Brett R. Murphy" <brett.rmurphy_yg () contender ! com ! au>
Date:       2004-10-10 21:25:49

Hi,

We have a new offer for you. Buy cheap Vìagra through our online store.
- Private online ordering
- No prescription required
- World wide shipping

Order your drugs offshore and save over 70%!

Click here: http://zap-internet.com/meds/

Best regards,
Donald Cunfingham

No thanks: http://zap-internet.com/rm.html