List:       linux-embedded
Subject:    RE: [OT, JOB] Xilinx, San Jose: 2 full-time openings for embedded systems/embedded software group
From:       Wojciech Koszek <wojciech.koszek () xilinx ! com>
Date:       2014-06-19 16:19:15

Tim,

I read and understood your message (background: I opened mail-archive.com's listing, \
saw OSJ'c '[JOB]' tag and decided to follow). It won't happen anymore.

Along with this e-mail, I've just sent a separate e-mail to postmaster@ (you're CCed) \

We have it on lists.freebsd.org (freebsd-jobs@) and people find it helpful

--
Wojciech A. Koszek
Sr Systems Design Engineer

This email and any attachments are intended for the sole use of the named \
recipient(s) and contain(s) confidential information that may be proprietary, \
privileged or copyrighted under applicable law. If you are not the intended \
recipient, do not read, copy, or forward this email message or any attachments. \
Delete this email message and any attachments immediately.