List:       linux-elitists
Subject:    [linux-elitists] No Linuxstammtisch in November
From:       Rick Moen rick () linuxmafia ! com
Date:       2000-11-22 7:08:57

This is for the list's members in the San Francisco Bay Area.

Because of the impending Thanksgiving holiday, there'll be no
Linuxstammtisch this month.  (I'm mailing this out because I failed to
get the Web notice out earlier.)  The next one will be Wednesday,
December 27 -- which _will_ be held, despite that nearby "Christmas"
thing.

--
Cheers,                                      "Reality is not optional."
Rick Moen                                             -- Thomas Sowell