List:       linux-elitists
Subject:    [linux-elitists] Cahoots
From:       Nick Moffitt nick () zork ! net
Date:       2000-06-29 21:49:37

begin  Deirdre Schmeirdre quotation:
> If you have a cat like I do, sometimes they deliver the feathers
> themselves. In fact, Scruffy did so this very week. We expect to
> find the remainder of the bird soon. Usually they leave some organ
> lying around somewhere.

	Cats are excellent at dissection.  I used to love watching my
cat make an incision, extract the gall bladder, and then consume the
rest of the animal.

	The problem is that they leave behind the fowlest of the
organs, and eat the good bits.

Pigdog.Org      - The Online Handbook for Bad People of the Future
                You are not entitled to your opinions.