List:       linux-eepro100
Subject:    [eepro100] eepro100 RX card reports no RX buffers - no resources
From:       "Hank Gerdes" <hgerdes () preco ! com>
Date:       2003-03-26 17:38:38

Can anyone tell me how to fix this? Someone on the list went as far as putting in \
source code to fix it... but didn't say what file to do it to.. or how one could \
rebuild it... Is there a fixed driver around? almost all sites I go to have expired \
pages on them and the links are not valid.. except for a few in Russian and German... \
anything available in English?