List:       linux-edac
Subject:    Am Waiting For Your Urgent Respond!
From:       "Message From Kabiru.W" <kb.wahid0777 () gmail ! com>
Date:       2019-03-28 19:16:50

I have a business proposal for you which involves a huge amount that
run into millions of US dollars for safe keeping and investment,
please this is not a spam, its a real business that will benefit both
of us try as much as possible to get back to me on this i will explain
to you on how the business will be executed as soon as i receive your
return mail!this mail:(kabiruwahid199@gmail.com)+226 07 43 46 80.

Your Full Name………
Your Country………..
Your Personal Mobile Number………