List:       linux-ecc
Subject:    Re: [ecc] E7205 chipset
From:       Trevor Cordes <trevor () tecnopolis ! ca>
Date:       2004-05-03 10:07:09

On  3 May, Steffen Grunewald wrote:

>> I've sent Trevor a driver with the 7205 added; let's see if it works.
> Did you succeed with newer Intel chipsets, and if so, would it be
> possible to make the patches available?
> Am I missing a new release of ecc ?

The last version of the module that was sent my way (late 2003??) I have
gotten compiled and integrated with my FC1 linux and working great on my
E7205-based (MSI-9126 and MSI-6565) boards.  Still no ECC errors
reported yet ... :-(  ;-)

However, I just updated my kernel to FC 2179 build and now I have to
redo the whole kernel source / ecc module mess :-(  Wish someone would
get the module into FC's "stock" releases!

http://www.c1tracking.com/l.asp?cid=5511
http://us.click.yahoo.com/mOAaAA/3exGAA/qnsNAA/0XFolB/TM