List:       linux-dvb
Subject:    Re: [linux-dvb] Compro T750
From:       Robin Perkins <robin.perkins () internode ! on ! net>
Date:       2009-01-14 2:36:01

On 14/01/2009, at 5:17 AM, td9678td@aim.com wrote:

> Hello,
>
> i writing a small application, that shuts down the pc, if there isn't
> any scheduled recording. For this i would like to use the wakeup
> feature of this card, because the acpi (nvram) wakeup doesn't seem to
> work on my pc. There was alredy an attempt to support this card:
> http://www.linuxtv.org/pipermail/linux-dvb/2007-April/017001.html
> Can someone help me, howto program the counter on this card (under
> Linux or Windows)?
>
> Regards
> Daniel

Hello Daniel,

I'm currently trying to write a driver for the Compro Videomate T220
which I understand is in the same series as your T750 (and also
includes the T100). I created a wiki page for my card at \
http://www.linuxtv.org/wiki/index.php/Compro_VideoMate_DVB-T220   and was just \
wondering if you could please do the same for your card   just so that I can get some \
idea about the similarities/differences   between our cards. At this stage my \
priority is just getting the card   to tune, however my card has the power feature as \
well and it would be   nice to include it at some later stage.

Thanks,

Rob