List:       linux-dvb
Subject:    Re: [linux-dvb] Nova-T-500 disconnects - They are back!
From:       Ivor Hewitt <ivor () ivor ! org>
Date:       2008-03-24 9:47:01

Nicolas Will wrote:
> Guys,
>
> I have upgraded my system to the new Ubuntu (8.04 Hardy), using 2.6.24,
> 64-bit.

Just thought I'd add, in case anyone was wondering, that I'm still not
having any problems with vanilla 2.6.22.19 and current v4l-dvb tree.
MythTV multirec with eit scanning enabled.
One or two I2C read failed a day in the kernel log, and an occasional
I2C write failed.

And no, haven't got around to going through the 2.6.22 vs 2.6.23 diffs yet.

Regards,
Ivor.