List:       linux-dump-users
Subject:    Re: [Dump-users] Unable to subscribe to dump-users@lists.sourceforge.net
From:       Florian Zumbiehl <florz () gmx ! de>
Date:       2004-01-29 22:18:32

Hi,

> I've tried posting to dump-users-join@lists.sourceforge.net .
> In that case I'm not even getting the confirmation mail.
[...]

I've recently subscribed to the list and the subscription acknowledgement
took about two days to arrive after I had sent the confirmation of
my subscription to the list manager (mailman). The same for dump-devel
took "only" 1.5 h BTW. Seems they haven't understood that internet
thing yet at sourceforge =:-)

Cyas, Florian