List:       linux-dump-devel
Subject:    [Dump-devel] Marketing Service
From:       "William" <kzl2233 () eyou ! com>
Date:       2005-11-22 5:43:32

Dear dump-devel@lists.sourceforge.net:

We specialized in Email Marketing.

1. Targeted e-mail list

We may provide targeted e-mail list. We can customize the list
as you need.

2. Send out Targeted e-mail Marketing for you

We may send your e-mail message to your target clients! We will
customize your e-mail list and send out your message for you.

* We offer BP Hosting & mail server.

Regards!

William
Service Team