List:       linux-driver-devel
Subject:    Re: Reminder
From:       sharon5051 () gdci ! com ! sa
Date:       2024-02-21 12:25:18

Hello

Greetings

I represent Gulf Region Base Investment loan Company, we are currently
expanding our Loan Funding portfolio outside of the gulf Region, in the
following sectors, Oil/Gas, construction, Real Estate, Stock Speculation
and Mining, Transportation, Health Sector and Tobacco, Communication
Services, Agriculture Forestry & Fishing, thus any sector, mainly
interested in debt finance {pure loan}.

Let me know your position on this briefing as soon as possible for more
details, write me on my private email(sushilkedia754@gmail.com)

Regards,
Mr. Sushil Kedia
Investment accredited broker