List:       linux-driver-devel
Subject:    BANK ALERT ABOUT YOUR FUND
From:       HSBC London Office <jmsbfrn () ownmail ! net>
Date:       2024-02-19 11:30:11

HSBC BANK PLC LONDON.(REGISTERED NO.1026167).
ADDRESS: 8 CANADA SQUARE, CANARY WHARF, LONDON E14 5HQ, UK.

Attn: Beneficiary,

We write to inform you that Series of meetings that was held with the Secretary \
General of United Nations,U.S Department of State and Africa Union Organization this \
ended last week.

During the meeting we discovered that you have not receive your funds due to past \
corrupt Government Officials who almost held the funds to themselves for their \
selfish reason, who have taken advantage of your fund all in an attempt to defraud \
you, which has led to unnecessary delay in releasing the funds to you.

The as stated above has already passed a payment mandate to our bank, to clear all \
over due Contract funds, Lottery winnings and Inheritance/Investment funds owed to \
you and other individuals/organizations who have been found not to receive their long \
overdue payment.

A woman by name (MRS: CINDY MAY A CITIZEN OF USA) contact us with an application \
stating that you gave her the power of attorney to be the beneficiary of your \
Outstanding funds. She made us to believe that you are dead and that she is your next \
of kin. We decided to send you email through this address hoping to find out if what \
she said is true before we can take any action because of the sensitive nature of the \
transaction and the amount of money that is involved:

For the immediate release of the sum of $21.5M to you legally as the legal recipient \
if you are alive and did not authorize Cindy May, you are required to send YOUR FULL \
NAME, CURRENT ADDRESS, CELL PHONE AND FAX NUMBER if any for onward proceeding on how \
you are going to receive the said funds legally without any problem either now or in \
future. Treat as urgent.

Yours Sincerely,

Mr. Noel Quinn
HSBC Chief Executive Officer .