List:       linux-driver-devel
Subject:    PLS TARRY NOT
From:       "Anna Pechorin"<c.s.dep () fec ! com ! tw>
Date:       2024-02-03 9:31:44

I hope you are well and high in spirit? Before I continue, let me humbly apologize \
for coming into your space unsolicited. Nonetheless, I take solace in the fact that \
it is with the best intention and for our mutual benefit.

I chose you among other contacts that I came across in my search for someone who can \
partner with me in investment venture. It took a great deal of brain storming for me \
to arrive at this decision owing to my present predicament, which I will explain to \
you in my follow up email. I hope that my contact with you will be private, \
confidential and fruitful.

Presently I am totally indisposed to carry out financial transactions due to \
restrictions relating to the suspicious death of my husband, Ivan Pechorin who was \
totally against the Ukraine war. Before long it would be discovered that President \
Vladimir Putin murdered my husband. My strongest desire is to partner with you in \
investing my family money domiciled outside the shores of Russia and you becoming my \
fund manager. I have no problem investing this money in your country if it offers \
investment friendly environment.

It will be an absolute pleasure, if you would have the wherewithal to handle this \
project to my satisfaction. Every detail concerning this project would be laid bare \
to you upon indication of your interest.

Please strictly respond to anna.pechorin@yahoo.com

Best regards

Anna Pechorin.