List:       linux-driver-devel
Subject:    URGENT MAIL
From:       "Mr. Ronald Evergreen <said" () desaque ! com
Date:       2023-06-27 19:05:16

Hi There,

How are you doing? I am sorry to have contacted you this way but it is a matter of \
great urgency. I seek your partnership on an important business transaction which \
will be of great benefit to both of us. I seek to work with you to claim as next of \
kin to late John Shumejda who died in a plane crash some years back, You can read \
more about his death on the BBC news link below: \
http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/uk_news/england/1742404.stm

Write to me on:
( evergreen5565343@gmail.com ) and we can talk more about this.

Yours faithfully.