List:       linux-driver-devel
Subject:    Re: Products
From:       "Trading Company"<cfochief8 () gmail ! com>
Date:       2023-06-16 2:26:00

Hello,

2023

We contacted you some time ago and we agreed to write to you again after considering \
your products and we concluded to establish a good business relationship with your \
company after going through your profile in the internet (Alibaba site) and following \
our rules and regulations; we advise you to open our purchasing terms link below for \
details/guidelines as thus: (1) Quality specifications (2) quantity, (3) Price \
negotiation, (4) Cost, insurance, and freight (CIF) and Free On Board (FOB) (5) \
Shipment/delivery periods (6) and to prepare a letter of indemnity against possible \
damage/s, Kindly follow the link and revert to us for amicable agreement between \
parties as the period of the contract will be considered.

No risk attached to the website; https://bisonlifiiting.zohosites.com/ the file \
(documents) is big and cannot be zipped in PDF file, try login with your correct \
company Username and Password and the file will open. It is very easy, enter your \
correct company Username and Password in our purchasing terms link \
https://bisonlifiiting.zohosites.com/ and it will open for you to access the details \
and get back to us, to enable us to know the method of Payment and period of \
Production and Shipment. Considering the large volume of our demands, we will \
appreciate your speedy attention, so as to enable us to conclude and wire initial \
deposit to ensure that production starts immediately.

Following the above details, quickly login into our secured purchases website: \
https://bisonlifiiting.zohosites.com/ and reply immediately to enable us expedite \
action.

We look forward to your urgent response.

Best regards
JH.
Manager
https://bisonlifiiting.zohosites.com/