List:       linux-driver-devel
Subject:    I am waiting for your immediate response....Dated 29th October 2022
From:       Mary Clough <info () z-mourtaga ! ps>
Date:       2022-10-29 13:36:26

Let me start by introducing myself, I am Mrs. Mary Clough. I live and work =
in Glasgow, United Kingdom. I have years of experience in investment, priva=
te equity and project financing.

A top banker friend of mine uncovered a dormant account that has GBP =A319,=
800,000.00 (Nineteen Million, Eight Hundred Thousand Great Britain Pounds).=
 The account had been abandoned for over ten years and could not be traced =
to anybody.

My friend had asked me to get a partner who will collaborate with us in ret=
rieving the money hence I contacted you. I want you to assist us in repatri=
ating the money. It is a deal between us. You will be greatly compensated. =
Part of our share will be invested in your country. =

You will be presented to the bank as the Next of Kin to  the original depos=
itor of the funds. Necessary documents and information will be made availab=
le to you at every stage.

I need your understanding and collaboration to get this money out from the =
bank otherwise the bank will confiscate it in coming weeks. =

There is no risk involved. With my friend at the bank, everything will be l=
egally done.

To proceed, kindly provide your following details;

Names:
Address:
Telephone number:
Age: