List:       linux-driver-devel
Subject:    Get back to me
From:       "Wally Adeyemo" <admin () ventasec ! online>
Date:       2022-06-30 17:45:58

I am Wally Adeyemo, Deputy Secretary of the Treasury. Further details about me can be \
found on the official treasury website or via the link below;

https://home.treasury.gov/about/general-information/officials/Wally-Adeyemo

We understand that the COVID-19 public health crisis and resulting economic crisis \
have created a variety of challenges for individuals, small, micro and solo \
businesses around the world amidst the new variant. The Treasury Department is \
providing critical assistance to selected individuals across the globe, facilitating \
the urgent deployment of capital and support to help individuals and small businesses \
not just persevere, but recover on solid footing in these difficult times.

The US Treasury have directed the Federal Reserve Bank of New York to expedite the \
payment of all outstanding compensation/inheritance/pandemic relief funds owed to \
individuals and small businesses from previous years and be sure that all funds are \
paid to befitting beneficiaries this fiscal year 2022.

As a result of this development, you have been selected alongside a few other \
beneficiaries to receive a payment of $1,250,000 (One Million Two Hundred and Fifty \
Thousand Dollars only).

In lieu of this, you are required to furnish me with your personal details as \
requested below to enable us process your payment;

(1) Full Names:
(2) Residential Address:
(3) Date of Birth:
(4) Phone/Cell Number:
(5) Occupation:

More so, it's my concern to demand your ultimate honesty and cooperation to enable us \
expedite this transaction. It is guaranteed that this process would be executed under \
a legitimate arrangement that would legally protect you from any breach of Law.

Get back to me as soon as you can.