List:       linux-driver-devel
Subject:    CANCER WOMAN NEED YOUR HELP
From:       "MRS. CHIOMA GRACE ALLEN"<kultura () sarzyna ! com>
Date:       2022-06-27 22:28:41

My Beloved Good day,

May the peace of our Lord Jesus Christ be unto you. I am Mrs. Chioma Grace Allen from \
Nigeria but lives in London. a widow to late Dr. A. Allen. I am 58 years old and a \
converted born again Christian, suffering from long term cancer of the breast, from \
all indication my condition is really deteriorating and it is quite obvious that I \
might not live more than two (2)months, according to my personal doctor because the \
cancer has gotten to a dangerous stage.

My late husband and my only child died last five years ago, his death was politically \
motivated. My late husband was a very rich and wealthy business man who was running \
his Gold/Diamond Business in Ghana. After his death, I inherited all his business and \
wealth, so I now decided to divide the part of this wealth, to contribute to the \
development of the charitable organization in Africa, America, Asia, and Europe. I \
collected your email address during my desperate search on the internet and I prayed \
over it and the spirit of our Lord Jesus directed me to you as an honest person who \
can assist me to fulfill my wish here on earth.

I decided to donate the sum of US$30 million (Thirty Million United States Dollars) \
to the poor, less privilege, orphanage home and motherless because I cannot take this \
money to the grave. Please I want you to note that this fund is safe & secured in a \
bank. Note that after the successful completion of this transaction,you and the \
Orphanage Homes will have a fair share of the fund in the ratio of 50:50.If you AGREE \
with my conditions, l advise you on what to do immediately and the transfer will \
commence without delay as I will proceed to fix your name on the Payment schedule \
instantly.

I want you to fill and forward the below to me. Meanwhile you can contact my Lawyer \
Barrister Bello Ahmed Ali on his cell phone +2348143096683.

1. Your Full Name:..
2. Current Address:.
3. Direct Phone:....
Cell Number:........
4 Occupations:.....
6. Company:.......
7.Email ID.........

I hope you don't reject this offer and have this funds transferred. May the grace of \
our Lord Jesus Christ, the love of God and the fellowship of the holy spirit be with \
you and your family.

Waiting for your reply.

Yours faithfully,
MRS. CHIOMA GRACE ALLEN.