List:       linux-driver-devel
Subject:    e-mail from CIMB !
From:       "Stephen Wong"<test () goomall ! com ! cn>
Date:       2022-06-20 1:40:29

Dear Friend,

How are you doing today? I am Mr. Stephen Wong, the Head of Accounting Audit \
Committee Department of CIMB Bank Berhad Malaysia.
In my department, I discovered an abandoned sum of ($15.6 Million US Dollars)  please \
I need your assistance for the transferring of this fund into your bank account for \
the  benefit of both of us for a lifetime investment.
I have every inquiry document to make the bank believe you and release the fund to \
you within 5 banking working days, with your full co-operation with me after success. \
Note/ 50% for you why 50% for me after the success of the transfer to your bank \
account, kindly get back to me for more details.
Thanks for your understanding.

Best regards,

Mr. Stephen Wong
Email:stephewong2025@gmail.com