List:       linux-driver-devel
Subject:    Re: ATM CARD
From:       "Mrs. Regina" <ads () sekiz ! net>
Date:       2021-10-27 17:10:28

Dear,

This is to inform you of your long overdue Payment outstanding in our records. We saw \
your email address in our Central Computer unit among a list of unpaid inheritance \
claims individuals and have to update your information through this email contact for \
immediate confirmation. Your email appeared among the beneficiaries who will receive \
a part-payment of their overdue fund, Credited to the Online Bank ATM Card account \
that was set up for you and it has been approved already months ago.

However we received an email from one (Mrs. Elizabeth Juno) who told us That she is \
your next of kin and that you died in a car accident four months ago. She has also \
submitted her contact information to the office department for the delivery of your \
ATM Card to her as your inheritor. We are now verifying by contacting your email \
address as we have in our Bank records before we can make the delivery to her and for \
us to conclude confirmation if you are dead or not.

Please, confirm your response immediately to us before we release your ATM Card to \
her against your name listed out. Upon this, I request you send your full personal \
information as soon as possible to Atm Counsellor Office to enable them finalize with \
the delivery of your ATM Card to you.

Your Full Names: _____________
Contact Address: _____________
Mobile Phone: _____________
Occupation: _____________

In order to resolve this problem, Please contact (Atm Counsellor Office) immediately \
for the delivery of your ATM Card via their below contact. Contact Person: Mr. \
Michael Afonso. Email Address: keep4michael(@) gmail.com

Thank you very much for your anticipated cooperation.

Yours Sincerely
Mrs. Regina Eidenhart.