List:       linux-driver-devel
Subject:    =?utf-8?B?KioqUGhpc2hpbmcqKio6IENBTEwgT1IgVEVYVCArMSAo?= =?utf-8?B?MzAzKSA2MzItMDYxNg==?=
From:       "Mr. James Mike" <info () briq-institute ! org>
Date:       2021-10-26 22:10:16

Hi, How are you today?

I am Diplomatic Agent, Mr. James Mike, I have arrived here in JFK International \
Airport New york With your ATM Card Worth, $10.8M Dollars. But I need to hear from \
you urgent because I receive another address from this woman by name, Mrs. Virgina \
Tanner and she told me that you have authorized Her to receive the ATM Card for you \
because you are very ill now, Is this truth,let me know.Did you send you this woman \
called,Mrs. Virgina Tanner to receive your ATM CARD worth $10.8Mus Dollars from Me. \
Also, I want you to send me $100.00 for the airport clearance certificate. Remember I \
was sent from UPS Courier Company, Director,to make delivery of this ATM Card to your \
house address So If I did not hear from you urgent,I will complete this delivery to \
Mrs. Virgina Tanner as your representative. I wait for your urgent response now,Did \
you send you this woman called, Mrs. Virgina Tanner to receive your ATM CARD worth \
$10.8Mus Dollars from Me.

Diplomatic Agent, Mr. James Mike,
CALL OR TEXT +1 (303) 632-0616