List:       linux-driver-devel
Subject:    Your Urgent Attention is Required.
From:       "Aisha Al-Gaddafi" <aishaalgaddafi4944 () citromail ! hu>
Date:       2021-08-24 15:05:12

Hello Dear,

May I use this medium to open a mutual communication with you seeking your acceptance \
towards investing in your country under your management as my partner, My name is \
Aisha Gaddafi and presently living in Oman, i am a Widow and single Mother with two \
survived Children, I am only biological Daughter of late Libyan President (Late \
Colonel Muammar Gaddafi) and presently i am under political asylum protection by the \
Omani Government.

I have funds worth "Sixty Million United State Dollars Only" $60,000,000.00 USD which \
I want to entrust on you for an investment project in your country, if you are \
willing to handle this project on my behalf, please for your kind assistance I will \
offer you 30% of the total amount, all the legal documentation concerning the deposit \
are with me, I will only write power of attorney making you the new beneficiary of \
the deposit so that the security company can release the consignment to you.Bear in \
mind that the funds were deposited with the security and deposit firm as a household \
effect, therefore they do not know the real content, so you are going to collect the \
consignment as a house effect from the security company where as only you and me know \
the real content Please kindly reply urgently to enable me provides you more detail \
to start the transfer process.

In case you want to know more about me and my family you can read through this BBC \
News links below: http://www.bbc.com/news/world-africa-19966059

I shall appreciate your urgent response.

Mrs. Aisha Al-Gaddafi.