List:       linux-driver-devel
Subject:    Read Carefully,...
From:       "Mr. Scott Grog"<contacto () beyoung ! com ! ar>
Date:       2021-05-19 19:32:45

This is National Crime Investigation Center USA.

In our investigations from banks on International and National Funds Transfer (INFT) \
protocols in the past 10 years from all banks worldwide. We have come across your \
contact details and records with one of these Banks. In view of the carried \
investigations, we have contacted you confidentially for vital information toward \
your transaction with this bank. It was clear that the bank have delayed your payment \
thereby looking for a means to divert your fund to different individual account not \
belonging to you.

However, all bank officials who mishandled your transaction has been duly sacked and \
management dissolved and dismissed from bank work as a result of this attempt. Upon \
our investigation conclusion, we found out that your transaction was legitimate and \
for this reason, a compensation amount of $3,150,567.00 (Three million one hundred \
and fifty thousand, five hundred and sixty seven dollars) has been allocated to you \
for immediate payment through our accredited bank, EURO BANK- PAYMENT REQUIREMENTS.

Kindly contact the compensation paying officer with the below details.

Name: Mr. Larry Ellis
Email: info.larryellisdept.org@mail.com

Thanks.
Yours sincerely,