List:       linux-driver-devel
Subject:    Hello friend  29/08/2020.
From:       "Hello"<meetingterrace () exeo-japan ! co ! jp>
Date:       2020-08-29 3:17:51

My name is Reem Hashimy, the Emirates Minister of State and Managing Director of the \
United Arab Emirates (Dubai) World Expo 2020 Committee which has been postponed to \
1st October 2021 –  31st March 2022 because of the Covid-19 pandemic.
I am writing to you to manage the funds I received as financial gratification from \
some foreign companies I assisted to participate in the coming event. The amount is \
$44,762,906.00 United States dollars.  I can not personally manage the fund in my \
country because of restriction on married Muslim women. For this reason, an agreement \
was reached with a consulting firm to keep the funds with a financial institution \
pending when I have a trusted investment partner with capacity to manage the fund.  \
If you are interested to partner with me and manage the fund, I will direct you to \
the consulting firm for further discussion on how the fund will be processed to your \
country legitimately for investment purposes. The fund is free from any criminal \
activity.

My Regards,
Reem Hashimy.