List:       linux-driver-devel
Subject:    Kind Regards
From:       "Abdul Nasser"<nasser190 () justin ! ddo ! jp>
Date:       2014-01-27 23:01:52

Greetings,
My name is Abdul Nasser Sokariah and I am writing you from Syria, I choose to contact \
you directly as I need a reliable person to trust who can help me handle my huge \
deposit  with a vault company in EUROPE, and based on my present situation in Syria, \
I need you urgently to take possession of everything and further \
modalities/directives will follow.Please reply to my private  Email: \
nasserabdul190@yahoo.com

I wait for your response.

Yours truly,
Abdul Nasser