List:       linux-driver-devel
Subject:    Call And Email Back
From:       "FedEx Courier Service"<admin () Fedex ! com>
Date:       2012-03-29 0:20:30

Attention,

We wish to inform you that  the United Nations Organization (U.N) has taking over the \
Inheritance/Winning payment issue in which you presently have with your transaction \
agents. Your funds was withdrawn by U.N on your behalf based on the fact that you \
where subjected to too many process that will make you spend more money before \
receiving your funds.

United Nations Organization has succeeded in depositing your funds Bank Draft of \
$125,000 USD (One Hundred And twenty Five thousand United State Dollars) as \
installment payment with us. They have ordered FEDEX COURIER SERVICE to take full \
responsibility in the delivery process of your Bank Draft package to you because of \
the expiring date. For your information, The U.N have paid for the delivery Charge, \
Insurance premium and Clearance Certificate Fee of the Cheque showing that it is not \
Drug Money or meant to sponsor Terrorist attack in your Country.
The only money you will send to the FEDEX COURIER SERVICE to deliver your Draft \
direct to your postal Address in your country is ($155 USD) Dollars only, being \
Security Keeping Fee of the Courier Company so far, U.N would have paid that but we \
said no because FEDEX don't know when you will contact our office in case of \
demurrage.  Again, don’t be deceived by anybody to pay any other money except $155.00 \
US Dollars. We need you to reconfirm your personal data's to our below contact \
details.

Full Names**
Contact Address**
Country**