List:       linux-driver-devel
Subject:    DEAR  BELOVED
From:       "Mrs  Avril Finigham"<info () live ! com>
Date:       2011-05-28 23:01:21

Dearly Beloved,

It  is by the grace of God that i received Christ,having know the truth  i had no \
choice than to do what  is lawful and just in the sight of God for eternal  life and \
in the sight of man for witness of God and his mercies and glory upon my life.

I am Mr Brian Finigham,the Husband of Mrs  Avril Finigham ,my wife worked with the \
Chevron/Texaco in south Africa for  twenty  years before she died after a brief \
illness that lasted for only fourdays,before her death we both got born -again  and \
dedicated Christians.Since her death i decided not  to re-marry  or get a child \
outside my matrimonial home which the bible is strongly against.when my  late  wife \
was  the alive she deposited the Sum of $22.5 Million(Twenty two million Five Hundred \
Thousand us Dollars)with a bank in Europe.

Presently,this money is still  with the Bank and the management just wrote me as the \
beneficiary that out account has been DORMANT and if i,as the beneficiary of the \
funds,do not re-activate the account,the funds will be CONFISCATED or I rather issue \
a letter of authorisation to somebody to receive it on my behalf (note that you need \
to activate this account)as i cannot come over.

Presently,i am in the hospital  where i have been under going treatment  for \
Oesophageal cancer.

I have since lost my ability to talk and my doctors have told that i have only few \
weeks to live.it is my last wish to see this money distributed to charity \
organizations anywhere in the World.Because relatives and friends  have plundered so \
much of my wealth since my illness,i cannot live with the agony of entrusting this \
responsibility to any of them.

Please,i  beg  you in the name of God to help me stand –in as the beneficiary and \
collect the funds from the Bank.i want a person that is God fearing who will use this \
money to fund churches,orphanage and the widows propagating the word of God and to \
ensure that the house of God is maintained.the  Bible made us  to understand that \
blessed is the hand that  g ives.i took this decision because i don’t have any child \
that will inherit this money and my wife’s relative are not Christians and i don’t \
want my wifes hard earned money to be misused by unbelievers.I don’t want a situation \
where this money will be used in an ungodly manner.Hence the reason for taking this \
bold decision.

I am not afraid of death since i know that  i am going to be in the bossom of the \
lord(Exodus 14 vs 14)says that the lord will fight my case and i shall hold my \
peace.i don’t need any telephone communication in this regard because of my soundless \
voice and presence of my of my wife’s  relatives around me always.I don’t want them \
to know about this development.

With God all things are possible,beloved send all replies to my other email: \
brianfinigham@hotmail.co.uk

Sincerly Brother in Christ,

Mr Brian Finigham