List:       linux-driver-devel
Subject:    Hello.
From:       "zhang"<jzhang200022 () yahoo ! com ! hk>
Date:       2007-11-07 8:48:03

Dear,

Kind regard, I am Juan Lomeli, please, kindly permit my contacting you through this \
medium I am compelled to contact you via this medium for obvious reasons which you \
will understand when we discuss details of my proposition. Please i will like you to \
reply to me through my mail address so that we will know each other very well, i am \
looking forward to your positive confirmation to enable us have an important \
discussion the we will start from there which will include my introduction, i will \
send my photos later. thank you and God bless

Mr Juan Lomeli