List:       linux-driver-devel
Subject:    DriversNeeded  802.11 pccard, Agere 0x0156,0x0003?
From:       bernhard () intevation ! de (Bernhard Reiter)
Date:       2008-06-18 15:17:51

Am Mittwoch, 18. Juni 2008 16:38:12 schrieb Greg KH:
> > I have a device sitting here that is not supported by Linux 2.6. and thus
> > is a candidate for
> > http://www.linuxdriverproject.org/twiki/bin/view/Main/DriversNeeded#802_1
> > 1_Wireless_Network_cards
>
> Hm, have you contacted the linux-wireless developers? ?They would be the
> best ones to ask about this, especially given the rapid development
> cycle those developers are currently undergoing at the moment.

Did now, with you- but not the list - in CC.
(Well I should have gotten the idea to contact them myself, I guess,
but did not because of several confusions to match card <-> chips <-> possible
drivers.)

Thanks.

Intevation GmbH, Osnabr?ck, DE; Amtsgericht Osnabr?ck, HRB 18998
Gesch?ftsf?hrer Frank Koormann, Bernhard Reiter, Dr. Jan-Oliver Wagner