List:       linux-doc
Subject:    Dear account user
From:       "Technical Warning" <info () warning ! com>
Date:       2012-05-21 14:52:34

Dear account user
 we are currently upgrading our data base and e-mail center
for this year 2012. Your mailbox has exceeded the limit of 20 GB, which is
as set by administrator, you are currently at 20.9GB, you will not be able
to create newe-mail to send or receive again until you validate your
mailbox to
prevent your account from closing.

Your email account has to be upgraded to our new faculty F- Secure R HTK4S
anti-virus/anti-Spam version 2012 to prevent damage to our account login and
your important files. You are required to upgrade before the  next 24 hours
of receipt of this email or your info will be erased and De- activated from
our database.

You will have to update it below so that we will know it's a present used
account.
Warning!!! E-mail owner that refuses to update his or her Email,within 24hrs
of receiving this warning will lose his or her E-mail permanently. You are
required to send us the below information via email below. CONFIRM YOUR E-
MAIL IDENTITY BELOW:

In failure to verify your account within 48hrs on receiving this
notification, your account will automatically be deactivated.
Thanks for your co-operation.
Copyright ©Web Systems Administrator.