List:       linux-diald
Subject:    RE: diald lost first packet
From:       "Mike Jagdis" <mjagdis () kokuacom ! com>
Date:       2000-08-29 10:30:14

> pppd will no longer connect me. I get the following message in the log:

> message repeated 4 times
>
> and then the server hangs up after about 15 seconds.

Diald doesn't get involved in ppp negotiations at all. The fact that
you get the LCP send logged means your local pppd is starting. But if
you see no replies from the remote pppd either your chat script is not
working correctly, the remote server is broken, or something is so
horribly wrong in your ppp config that the remote gives up in complete
disgust :-).

				Mike

-
To unsubscribe from this list: send the line "unsubscribe linux-diald" in