List:       linux-diald
Subject:    multiple instances of diald
From:       "Guy Roelant" <on1bhm () pandora ! be>
Date:       2000-05-30 17:23:42

Hi,

I'm looking for an example of multiple instances of diald.
What i want to do is this:
linux-2.0.35, diald-0.16

1 diald to connect to our regular isp with fixed ip-nr.
to surf the web and get our company e-mail

this works fine for years now...

Add 1 diald instance to dial to another isp to make updates to our company
website.
I can do this already with the first instance of diald, but i want to open
an other 'private' channel so no-one disturbs me...

Can someone give me any script/config. examples

thanks!

-
To unsubscribe from this list: send the line "unsubscribe linux-diald" in