List:       linux-diald
Subject:    Re: pppd: Peer is not authorized.
From:       Dan Herrick <Dan.Herrick () bellhow ! com>
Date:       2000-05-19 13:00:51

> Greetings:

> Sorry if somebody already answered this. already but I just joined
> the list recently.

> I recently installed RHAT 6.2 from RHAT 6.0 and now my diald
> doesn't work. I am connecting to my ISP but after the chat is done
> I get a pppd Error message in my syslog and then diald
> disconnects.

> Peer is not authorized to use remote address 38.1.1.1.

Perhaps someone should patch the kernel so that message becomes
something like

"Peer is not authorized to use remote address 38.1.1.1 (and configuration
file does not say 'noauth')"

dan       dlh@dlh.com
http://www.NatReformAssn.org/ - Explicitly Christian Politics

-
To unsubscribe from this list: send the line "unsubscribe linux-diald" in