List:       linux-diald
Subject:    move diald homepage to www.sourceforge.net ?
From:       Duncan Haldane <f.d.m.haldane () mciworld ! com>
Date:       2000-01-16 20:46:50

Hi all diald-ers, especially Mike Jagdis.

Since diald.unix.ch seems problematical, may I suggest
the diald development homepage be moved to
 http://www.sourceforge.net
hosted by VA Linux.

I've been involved a bit with pnm2ppa [drivers for an HP
PPA WinPrinter which I accidentally bought :( ]
and its development page has just been moved to sourceforge,
and it's really convenient:easy set up of cvs for both developers
and downloaders, homepage for the project. etc.

Check it out, Mike!
duncan

E-Mail: Duncan  Haldane <f.d.m.haldane@mciworld.com>
Date: 16-Jan-00