List:       linux-diald
Subject:    Diald not monitoring link properly with ISDN
From:       Eric Nelson <ericn () extendsys ! com>
Date:       1999-11-30 22:45:21

Hello,

I am running diald 0.16.5 with the 2.2.13 kernel.  When I configure diald to
use an analog modem, diald monitors packets to and from the external
interface when determining whether or not to keep the link up.  When I
configure diald to use a Euro ISDN modem, diald only uses packets sent to
the external interface for this determination.  Packets sent from the
external interface do not show up in /var/log/messages as being ignored or
accepted by diald.

Any ideas?

Eric Nelson
ericn@extendsys.com
Development Engineer
Extended Systems, Inc.
(208)322-7575

-
To unsubscribe from this list: send the line "unsubscribe linux-diald" in