List:       linux-diald
Subject:    Re: Fine Tuning Filter Policy
From:       Gyepi SAM <gyepi () praxis-sw ! com>
Date:       1999-09-28 9:25:21

On Tue, Sep 28, 1999 at 08:24:29AM +0400, Nicolas Blanc wrote:
> On 27 Sep, Tom Reinertson wrote:

> In stead of running tcpdump, why don't you unplug your WinBox, because
> tcpdump should only show you the tcp traffic ???

tcpdump is slightly misnamed; it shows both tcp and udp traffic.  I suppose
it should be called ipdump instead.

--
  Gyepi Sam  --+--  Designer/Programmer  --+--  Network/System Administrator
  gyepi@praxis-sw.com         --+--          http://www.praxis-sw.com/gyepi

  If it ain't baroque, don't phiques it.

-