List:       linux-diald
Subject:    RE: is diald the only/best game in town?
From:       David Lang <dlang () diginsite ! com>
Date:       1999-08-30 16:57:52

Another advantage of diald over pppd demand mode is that diald can be set
(via the same config file) for different settings at different times of
the day (to match billing info) and also can be set to maintain the link
based on your billing impulses (if you are charged per min, there is no
reason to deom the link at the min+1 sec mark, you may as well kep it up
till the min mark)

David Lang

 On Sun, 29 Aug 1999, Lourdes A Jones wrote:

> Date: Sun, 29 Aug 1999 04:50:42 -0500
> From: Lourdes A Jones <lourdes@ljones.com>
> To: 'Jake Colman' <colman@ppllc.com>, linux-diald@vger.rutgers.edu
> Subject: RE: is diald the only/best game in town?
>
> I hate finding typos after I've pressed the send button.
>
> > for HTTP connections bring up the link and close it after 10
> > min idle you
> > could use:
> > 	accept txp 600 tcp.dest=tcp.www
>
>  	accept tcp 600 tcp.dest=tcp.www
>
> sorry about any confusion,
>
> Lourdes
>
> -
> To unsubscribe from this list: send the line "unsubscribe linux-diald" in

-
To unsubscribe from this list: send the line "unsubscribe linux-diald" in