List:       linux-diald
Subject:    rookies request
From:       eugene mendoza <eugm () rocketmail ! com>
Date:       1999-07-26 8:34:00

> Dear diald users,
I am a rookie linux user trying to install diald.
With the help of online documentation and the
wonderful assistance of the online community of linux
users I have managed to
set up a linux system with routing,ppp and basic
features. Works fine thus far.
However I have trouble getting started with diald as
I do not know how to use the make set of commands.
The man docs did nothing to clear my confusion.
Any assistance to get over this final hurdle and get
the linux system completed will be deeply appreciated.
Regards,
Eugene