List:       linux-crypto-vger
Subject:    v4.6-rc1 regression bisected, Problem loading in-kernel X.509 certificate (-2)
From:       Jamie Heilman <jamie () audible ! transient ! net>
Date:       2016-04-30 8:32:48

I usually build my kernels to require module signatures and use
automatic signing.  As of v4.6-rc1 I'm getting this on boot:

Problem loading in-kernel X.509 certificate (-2)

I bisected that to commit d43de6c780a84def056afaf4fb3e66bdaa1efc00
(akcipher: Move the RSA DER encoding check to the crypto layer)

For some reason after this commit my system keyring always ends up
empty.  I use the deb-pkg make target.  My kernel config can
be found at
http://audible.transient.net/~jamie/k/modsign.config-4.6.0-rc5-guest

Let me know if you need anything else.

--