List:       linux-crypto-vger
Subject:    Geode-CBC
From:       Vasile Marii <vascim () yahoo ! com>
Date:       2008-05-16 12:07:22

I asked some time ago a question regarding what happens while cripting cbc.
A'm returning bac because i couldn't understand and solve it.
I have a geode-aes  cripto device, working with a modified driver(meaning i just \
printk-ing the input data output data IV, and the key). The fact is that the values \
obtained from crypting operation(also captured on whire) are not corresponding to the \
data that must be obtained according to rfc(erlier i made som tests introducing the \
test vectors from rfc dirrectly to the input and the results where diffrent \
http://archive.netbsd.se/?ml=linux-crypto&a=2008-04&t=6899366) are not corresponding \
to those from tessting application. I know that geode works fine, but why the data \
                dont' correspond to rfc? Where is the trick? There are more CBC \
                versions?