List:       linux-crypto
Subject:    RE: Announce loop-AES-v1.3b file crypto package
From:       "IT3 Stuart B. Tener, USNR-R" <stuart () bh90210 ! net>
Date:       2001-07-10 1:09:51

Mr. Hollis:

	I think you misread what I said I am offering a workaround. However, I
would love to see all these issues resolved. I am simply saying that these
issues are not justification to say it is "broken" as Mr. Ruusu does, and
that it can be usable in many circumstances. Sure, with bugs, certain
configurations do not work, and resolving the bugs is best.

Very Respectfully,

Stuart Blake Tener, IT3, USNR-R, N3GWG
VTU 1904G (Volunteer Training Unit)
stuart@bh90210.net
west coast: (310)-358-0202 P.O. Box 16043, Beverly Hills, CA 90209-2043
east coast: (215)-338-6005 P.O. Box 45859, Philadelphia, PA 19149-5859

Telecopier: (419)-715-6073 fax to email gateway via www.efax.com (it's
free!)

JOIN THE US NAVY RESERVE, SERVE YOUR COUNTRY, AND BENEFIT FROM IT ALL.

Monday, July 09, 2001 6:04 PM