List:       linux-crypto
Subject:    RE: Announce loop-AES-v1.3b file crypto package
From:       "IT3 Stuart B. Tener, USNR-R" <stuart () bh90210 ! net>
Date:       2001-07-10 0:38:16

Mr. Hollis:

        Well, that is a separate story and completely different from what
you mentioned. You presented a personal issue you needed assistance with and
I tried to help you out. Now you are angry because IO provided a solution,
and it does not meet your broadest imaginable needs.

Very Respectfully,

Stuart Blake Tener, IT3, USNR-R, N3GWG
VTU 1904G (Volunteer Training Unit)
stuart@bh90210.net
west coast: (310)-358-0202 P.O. Box 16043, Beverly Hills, CA 90209-2043
east coast: (215)-338-6005 P.O. Box 45859, Philadelphia, PA 19149-5859

Telecopier: (419)-715-6073 fax to email gateway via www.efax.com (it's
free!)

JOIN THE US NAVY RESERVE, SERVE YOUR COUNTRY, AND BENEFIT FROM IT ALL.

Monday, July 09, 2001 5:36 PM