List:       linux-crypto
Subject:    Please Respond
From:       <jason_reed () virgilio ! it>
Date:       2006-04-18 16:41:20

Dear Friend,
I am Mr Jason Reed, a computer programmer/ software
engineer based in Africa. My company was established
in 2001. I am
interested in employing your services,
to work with me as my payment
agent who can help me
establish a medium of recieving payment on my
behalf
for Goods and services I supplied to my customers in
Europe,
America or Australia as the case need may
arise.
If you are interested
in transacting business with me.
I will be very glad. Subject to your
satisfaction you
will be given the opportunity to negotiate your mode
of payment which we will pay[10%] for your services as
my
representative in your country. Please if you are
interested forward
me your phone/fax number and
your full contact address.
Thank you