List:       linux-crypto
Subject:    Mr. Alexei Boris
From:       "Mr. Alexei Boris" <a_boris101 () walla ! com>
Date:       2005-08-19 0:17:20

I am Mr.Alexei Boris a personal treasurer to Mikhail
Khodorkovsky the
Richest man in Russia and owner of the following companies:
Chairman CEO: YUKOS
OIL (Russian Largest Oil Company) Chairman CEO:Menatep SBP
Bank (A well
reputable financial institution with its Branches all over
the world) SOURCE OF
FUNDS: I have a profiling amount in an excess of US$100M,
which I seek your
Partnership in accommodating for me. You will be rewarded
with 2% of The total
sum for your partnership. Can you be my partner on this?

INTRODUCTION OF MYSELF:

As a personal consultant to him, authority was handed over
to me in transferring
of money of an American oil merchant for his last oil deal
with my boss Mikhail
Khodorkovsky. Already the funds have left the shore of
Russia to an European
private Bank where the final crediting is expected to be
carried out. While I
was on the process, My Boss got arrested for his involvement
in politics by
financing the leading and opposing political parties (the
Union of Right Forces,Led by Boris Nemtsov, and Yabloko, a
liberal/social
democratic party Led by Gregor Yavlinsky) which poses treat
to President
Vladimir Putin Second Tenure as Russian president.

You can catch more of the story on this Websites:

http://newsfromrussia.com/main/2003/11/13/51215.html

YOUR ROLE:

All I need from you is to stand as the beneficiary of the
Above quoted Sum and I
will re-profile the funds with your name, which will enable
The European bank
transfer the sum to you. I have decided to use this Sum to
relocate to American
continent and never to be connected to any Of Mikhail
Khodorkovsky
conglomerates. As soon as I confirm your readiness to
conclude the transaction
with me, I Will provide you with the details.

Regards,

Mr. Alexei Boris

-