List:       linux-crypto
Subject:    20% benefit for you
From:       "paul okoye" <paul_okoye () kukamail ! com>
Date:       2002-11-20 11:39:35

This message is a MIME encoded email and it includes the same text in
two alternative formats.

FROM THE DESK OF PAUL OKOYE
24 BROAD STREET LAGOS QUATERS

I am Mr. Paul Okoye, a solicitor at law. I am the Personal attorney to M=
R. David Nico, a foreigner, who used to work with Shell Development Compa=
ny in Nigeria. Here in after, shall be referred to as my client. On the 2=
1st of April 2000, my client, his wife and their only son were involved i=
n a car accident along Shagamu express road.

All occupants of the vehicle unfortunately lost their lives. Since then =
I have made several enquiries to locate any of my clients extended relati=
ves this has also proved unsuccessful. After these several unsuccessful a=
ttempts, I decided to trace his last name over the Internet, to locate an=
y member of his family hence I contacted you.

I have contacted you to assist in repatriating the Assets and Capital
valued at US$12.5million left behind by my client before they get confis=
cated or declared unserviceable by the Security Finance Firm where this h=
uge deposits were lodged. The said Security Finance Company has issued me=
 a notice to provide the Next of kin or have the account confiscated with=
in the next fourteen official working days.

Since I have been unsuccessful in locating the relatives for over 2 year=
s now, I seek the consent to present you as the next of kin to the deceas=
ed since you have the same last names, so that the proceeds of this accou=
nt can be paid to you. Therefore, on receipt of your positive response, w=
e shall then discuss the sharing ratio and modalities for transfer.

I have all necessary information and legal documents needed to back you =
up for claim. All I require from you is your honest cooperation to enable=
 us see this transaction through. I guarantee that this will be executed =
under a legitimate arrangement that will protect you from any breach of t=
he law. Please get in touch with me through my email:paul_1@email.ro OR p=
aul_okoye@kukamail.com
Best regards,

Mr. Paul Okoye(Esq).

Kukamail.com - Free Email for the World!
Open your account here: http://www.kukamail.com

SPONSOR MESSAGE:
Get Email @YOURFAMILY, @YOURBUSINESS, or @YOURDOMAIN
Visit: http://www.entergroup.com today!