List:       linux-crypto
Subject:    This one will make you money  9/21/02 1:10:33 PM
From:       "EasyDownline" <besthomebiz () subdimension ! com>
Date:       2002-09-21 16:54:55

A great sponsor will not make you money.
A great product line will not make you money either.
A great compensation plan will not make you money either.
A great company will not make you money either.

Some say it's a combination of the above.
Some say it's what's inside you that matters the most.

Forget about meetings, one-on-one, 3-way calls, etc.
Those old ways of network marketing have come and gone.
They wear you out long before you make any money.

What makes you money is a downline associated with a
stable company that has consumable products.

Where's the downline coming from?  Well, we have an
online automatic recruiting system that does the work
for you.  Our system will place paying members in
your downline.

Furthermore, you can see it working first hand before
you decide what to do, if any.

For more info on this simple but powerful recruiting system
please click here and send a blank message</b></a>

We belong to the same opt-in list. But if you wish to have your email
address REMOVE from our database please click here</b></a>