List:       linux-crypto
Subject:    Re: Wiping free space on encrypted filesystem.
From:       Hauke Johannknecht <ash () ash ! de>
Date:       2002-02-22 18:22:29

On Fri, 22 Feb 2002, Jari Ruusu wrote:

> Am I the only person on this planet who cares about efficiency and speed?

NO, there are also Daniel J. Bernstein and Felix von Leitner. ;)

and i am quite happy to have reliable diskcrypto that does its
work in disk-speed while occupying less than half of my cpu
cycles. (loop-AES256, Athlon, IDE, XFS)

Gruss,
  Hauke

--
Hauke Johannknecht        Berlin / Germany        HJ422-RIPE
Use PGP ! -> lynx -dump http://www.ash.de/ash.asc | pgp -kaf

-